On-site camping is available and costs $50 per site for the entire weekend.
Please fill out
and mail it with payment to the address on the form by July 27th.
Checks can be made payable to Langford New Oregon VFC.
After July 27th, bring the form and cash payment with you to the event.
Attention: Campgrounds are accessible 2 pm Thursday until 11 am Monday. However, to avoid
regulations, we can only allow overnight camping for two nights. Therefore, you can get your
campsite setup starting Thursday to avoid the Saturday rush, but you may only use it Saturday
and Sunday night.
- Admission to the events is not included in the campsite fee.
- All persons on the campgrounds are required to pay admission to the jamboree.
- Campsites are first come first served.
- Enter from the Langford Road entrance only.
- Space will be limited to 18 x 40 feet.
- Porta-johns available.
- Garbage cans available - please pick up your area.
- No camper hookups available.
- No campfires allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No mopeds, ATVs, or dirt bikes allowed.
- Lawn/patio chairs only - no automobile seats, couches, or other household furniture.
- Anyone found giving alcohol to minors or damaging property will be asked to leave.
- Quiet time begins at 1 am.
- No refunds.
In Hamburg, NY (I-90 Exit 57):
In Springville, NY (Routes 219 & 39):
Bed & Breakfasts: