On-site camping is available for a fee and requires pre-registration.
** More details and registration form coming soon! **
Attention: Campgrounds are open for camping from 8:30pm Friday until 8am Monday.
Call the number on the registration form for information on setting up your campsite early.
- Admission to the events is not included in the campsite fee.
- All persons on the campgrounds are required to pay admission to the jamboree.
- Gate to campgrounds is closed 10pm Saturday to anyone without a valid jamboree wristband.
- Each campsite is limited to 1 accessory vehicle, others will park in the regular event lot.
Illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- Space will be limited to 18 x 40 feet.
- Campsites are first come first served.
- Enter from the Langford Road entrance only.
- Porta-johns available.
- Garbage cans available - please pick up your area.
- No camper hookups available.
- No campfires allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No glass containers.
- No driving around once parked.
- No mopeds, ATVs, or dirt bikes allowed.
- Lawn/patio chairs only - no automobile seats, couches, or other household furniture.
- Anyone found giving alcohol to minors or damaging property will be asked to leave.
- Quiet time begins at 1 am.
- No refunds.
- LNOVFC is not responsible for damage to unattended vehicles or campsites.
In Hamburg, NY (I-90 Exit 57):
In Springville, NY (Routes 219 & 39):
Bed & Breakfasts: