Camping Registration Form
On-site camping is available and costs $60 per site for the entire weekend.
The number of sites are limited so register early to guarantee a spot.
Please fill out
and mail it with payment to the address on the form by July 23rd.
Checks can be made payable to Langford New Oregon VFC.
After July 23rd, bring the form and cash payment with you to the event.
Attention: Campgrounds are open for camping from 8:30pm Friday until 8am Monday.
Call the number on the registration form for information on setting up your campsite early.
- Admission to the events is not included in the campsite fee.
- All persons on the campgrounds are required to pay admission to the jamboree.
- Gate to campgrounds is closed 10pm Saturday to anyone without a valid jamboree wristband.
- Each campsite is limited to 1 accessory vehicle, others will park in the regular event lot.
Illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- Space will be limited to 18 x 40 feet.
- Campsites are first come first served.
- Enter from the Langford Road entrance only.
- Porta-johns available.
- Garbage cans available - please pick up your area.
- No camper hookups available.
- No campfires allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No glass containers.
- No driving around once parked.
- No mopeds, ATVs, or dirt bikes allowed.
- Lawn/patio chairs only - no automobile seats, couches, or other household furniture.
- Anyone found giving alcohol to minors or damaging property will be asked to leave.
- Quiet time begins at 1 am.
- No refunds.
- LNOVFC is not responsible for damage to unattended vehicles or campsites.
In Hamburg, NY (I-90 Exit 57):
In Springville, NY (Routes 219 & 39):
Bed & Breakfasts: